Unique experience's combination in the role of Project Manager and Business Development Executive
at top banks in Ukraine and one of the top 30 IT companies allows the candidate to be an acknowledged expert in strategic business management, sales operations and administration management, because he has proven expertise in process transformation and optimization as well as achieving business targets. As an acting board member, he closely cooperated with CEO, investors and other C-level executives.
His skills can be effectively used also in big companies, which need rethinking/reinventing business processes and operational procedures, and in fast-growing startups, where there is a need for quick and correct processes set up. Skills BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & SALES
OPERATIONS & MANAGEMENT
- Utilized SaaS metrics and analytics (i.e. OLAP- cubes) for sales improvement, which allowed to increase sales
- Conducted cross-market sales planning
- Established long-term relationships with strategic partners
- Ensured sales volume increase by 2-14% among different segments and markets;
- Increased salespoint coverage > 1500 active IUL in 2 years
- Acted as a key manager for internal processes transformation and organizational optimization
- Created optimized models for analytics and metrics
- Decreased processing time for client orders and accounts improving overall sales performance;
- Decreased time for onboarding to 2-weeks training using a single knowledge source and decreased the time for 1st deal completion
- Built Rewards and Recognition systems
- Reached one of highest hiring indicators, and minimum staff turnover over last years.
- The Candidate has experience working in a senior business development position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. He is self-motivated requiring minimal supervision, a team player, highly analytical and procedural, and is meticulous and detail-oriented.
As strong business development specialist candidate is focused on the development and growth of the business through building relationships in the industry, identifying opportunities, and completing business deals. His skills in combining with strategic thinking and sharp executions coupled with relentless ambition and energy, which will enable the business to reach targets, goals, and attain objectives.
Skills Assessment by Skyworker mentor, COO of international product IT company (15+ years of experience): Leadership/Supervisory Role:
10/10 Relationship Management:
10/10 Communication Skills:
9/10 Interpersonal Skills: